Sunday, June 22, 2008

Twist of fate

Yes, I have finished all my finals exams for thsi semester, YEAH!!!! Plus, I have gotten recieved my first results already, that I have passed my SHRM unit!!!! No idea on the marks, but my lecturer has confirmed that I have passed. Now the only two left is finance and OB. Thats the good news.

On to the bad news, since I can work full time now, well naturally, I would hope to work the hours that I am looking for (40 hours). Despite hearing that "theres a major lack of workers here, that industries are suffering to find workers" it is still really hard to get a job. Sadly, the reason is one that is old and stupid.

Racist.

The majority claim is we arent, but we are. Most employees want only their own race/colour workers and asians like us are often placed 5 or lower in the chain of consideration, which sucks. ANyway, I still need the hours, and well, here I go searching!

No comments: