Friday, May 25, 2018

Reminiscing

Jeez.

I still cannot believe it has been 3 whole years. Time really flies without you noticing.So many things have happened to me, and I've fallen more than I've gotten up.

I was pretty down and lost. I found myself stuck, stagnant and bored of everything. And then, one day a job offer that I could not turn down came in. The pay was great, the perks, even better. Unlimited traveling expense, a company house and cars too boot. I thought about it for a bit, and decided that I had to take it. And it was truly an enjoyable job. I was on my own, in a new place, running the office and becoming my own person. Life was bliss, and I lost a lot of weight (The house came with a pool, and the beach was around 15 minutes away only). I become a different man all together. Had to invest in new clothes as the old ones were too big for me. I ate reasonable, drank very little and was enjoying this new lifestyle.

A year and 7 months later... it all came crushing down. And I fell. Hard. 

No comments: